SEO Strategy Increases Awareness, Website Visits and Leads for Michigan Air Solutions
Michigan Air Solutions, an industrial compressor and air systems distributor, initially contacted us to redesign their website. After reviewing their analytics we discovered that they weren’t generating many visitors and only received 1-2 website leads per month from their website.
We devised the following strategy to help them increase awareness, traffic and leads:
- Redesigned website with content that focused on prospects needs and search criteria
- Optimized website for better organic search rankings
- Developed lead generating content and offers
- Created ad campaigns to rank higher for competitive search terms, and to target prospects located in key geographic areas
- Enhanced Google Local listings to rank higher in search results and to highlight products and services
- Website traffic increased over 300%
- Average time on site increased by nearly 90%
- Higher search rankings for target keywords
- Leads increased from 1-2 per month to 80-90 per month*
* A lead is defined as a user who provided a name and email address in exchange for content, or who contacted Michigan Air via online form or phone.
New Website Helps GR Iron & Metal Become More Competitive
In order to compete with a well known industry leader, GR Iron and Metal was faced with many challenges including the need to update their brand, enhance their online presence and update their marketing communications (website, company brochure, etc.).
Muller Design + Marketing provided a multi-phase strategy that included:
- Updating brand identity and positioning
- Search marketing (SEO/SEM)
- New company brochure
- New website design
- Updated letterhead system
Brand identity and positioning benefits:
- The fresh and contemporary brand identity focuses on the financial and environmental benefits of recycling.
- It’s also playful and flexible, helping GRIM to stand out from competitors. For those who aren’t familiar with the company, the tagline emphasizes its nearly 100 years in business.
Website redesign benefits:
- More professional and modern design results in improved credibility
- Better presentation of products and services
- Better differentiation from competitors
- More cohesive brand identity
- Improved SEO and site performance
- Updated and quality content
- Improved user experience on all screen types
If you, or anyone that you know needs assistance with your website or search marketing strategy, feel free to contact us. We’re here to help you grow!